Anything is possible, anything can be…..
We have an excellent full-day Kindergarten program.
- Which includes meals and care before and after class time.
- The children explore the “Land of the Letter People” where language comes alive. Mr. M has a munching mouth and Ms. T has tall teeth.
- Areas covered are language & literacy, math, art, social studies, science and health.
- Children in our Kindergarten program are taught sight words, as well as taught to read phonetically.
- The children bring home books to read to their parents and have weekly spelling tests.
- Other topics our program covers include self-esteem, feelings, keeping ourselves safe, etc.
- We use the following Curriculum; Land of the Letter People by Abrams & Company and Mathematics by Silver Burdett Ginn
We Welcome You to Visit Children's Classic Child Care Centers!
Our daughter really enjoyed learning so much and making new friends. Ella always loved her time with Miss. Nila.~ Rachel H.
Thank you for your interest. For questions or comments, please use the information below. We look forward to hearing from you soon.