Anything is possible, anything can be.....
We have an excellent full-day Kindergarten program.
- Which includes meals and care before and after class time.
- The children explore the "Land of the Letter People" where language comes alive. Mr. M has a munching mouth and Ms. T has tall teeth.
- Areas covered are language & literacy, math, art, social studies, science and health.
- Children in our Kindergarten program are taught sight words, as well as taught to read phonetically.
- The children bring home books to read to their parents and have weekly spelling tests.
- Other topics our program covers include self-esteem, feelings, keeping ourselves safe, etc.
- We use the following Curriculum; Land of the Letter People by Abrams & Company and Mathematics by Silver Burdett Ginn
Our daughter really enjoyed learning so much and making new friends.
Ella always loved her time with Miss. Nila. Rachel H.